- Our Story
- Couples Retreats Bali
- Couples Therapy Retreats
- Online Couples Counselling
- Online Relationship Courses
- Contact Us
Do you find your conversations go around in circles? Do you wish you knew how to de-escalate conflict? Are you wanting to break unhelpful patters of communication? Do you want to feel understood by your partner?
Are you wanting practical tools and strategies to transform your relationship - all from the comfort of your home?
Experienced Couples Therapist & Clinical Psychologist
Only $175 AUD (Ends August 1st!)
This online relationship program focusses on one of the most important skills for all relationships- communication. Shift Communication
is all about enhancing communication through a range of skills and strategies -
so both you and your partner feel heard and understood.
SHIFT Communication includes 3 Modules:
1. The Physiology of Conflict. Couples will learn how to support each other to slow down, step back from the escalation and regain a sense of calm and care in their communication. In order to begin changing relationship communication it’s important to understand what happens during conflict from a physiological perspective. One of the things that we now understand from research is that couples often go into a state of physiological arousal when in conflict. Learn important strategies to physiologically self soothe and de-escalate conflict so that you can enhance understanding with effective commmunication.
2. The 4 Horseman. Learn how to identify and eliminate 4 of the most common communication traps couples fall into. Based on decades of research Drs John and Julie Gottman have identified tried and tested antidotes for each of the 4 horseman. Learn more about how to identify the 4 horseman and use each of their antidotes to shift patterns of communication in your relationship, so you can begin communicating in a way that you both feel heard and understood.
3. The Art of Perspective-Taking. As humans one of our deepest needs is to feel understood by our partner. Feeling heard and understood is fundamental to our relationship, but many of us find it difficult to either communicate in a way our partner can hear us or to be able to hear and validate our partner in the way they need us to. In this module you will learn important skills and strategies to shift communication so you feel like your partner truely understands your experience.
Head to our new website
Click on the link below to purchase access to our online relationship program. You will receive an email so that you can access the relationship course immediately - or you can commence anytime that works for you.
Log on to the portal:
Use your log on information to access the online relationship course. The couples program will include a number of short videos to work through together, as well as a downloadable pdf which you can print out and add your own notes to - or save in electronic format.
Complete the course:
Work through the relationship course at your own pace. You may want to complete the whole course in one block of time or do an hour each week - it's entirely up to you.
Apply the skills to your relationship:
Our online relationship courses are all about taking meaningful action. You will learn key relationship concepts to better understand yourself, your partner and your relationship. As well as the strategies needed to begin making immediate changes to your relationship. Throughout the course you will have the opportunity to immediately implement skills.
Then our online relationship programs may be perfect for you.